M/E Insider: Recent Hires and New P.E.’s on the Block
• KJWW Engineering Consultants announced that Brent Mannes and Luke Cummings have achieved the status of licensed Professional Engineer. The firm now employs more than 70 Professional Engineers.
• Jon Lonneman, P.E. , recently joined TSP , Rochester, Minn., as a senior mechanical engineer. Other recent additions to the firm include Mark Fauske, P.E. , mechanical engineer, and Pamela Probst , CAD lead/project captain.
• Sako & Associates, Inc. announced that Daniel M. Leclair has joined the firm as a senior security consultant in the Fairfax, Va. office.
• Interface Engineering , Portland, Ore., announced that Mike Streb, P.E., LEED AP , has passed his Professional Engineering exam. He brings Interface’s P.E. count to 30.
• TLC Engineering for Architecture of Orlando, Fla. has named seven new associates, based on their long-term leadership potential and continued contribution to the firm’s success, at various of its Florida offices. They are: Steve Cotton, P.E. , electrical engineer; Greg Ruck, P.E. , electrical engineer and senior project manager; Steve Mobley , controller; Joe Perry, MCP , database programmer; Vincent Rea, P.E., LEED AP , senior electrical engineer of health care; Mark Murphy, P.E. , electrical engineer; and Laura Lewis, P.E. , structural project engineer.