Customized contractor-grade laptops
A new family of rugged laptops and convertible tablet PCs that withstand harsh conditions.
Pre-configured with customized software access to RIDGID informational resources and diagnostic tools, the “contractor-grade” laptops are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions encountered on job sites including pounding rain, blowing dust and dirt, extreme temperatures and accidental drops up to four feet.
The laptops are offered in four configurations – a military/contractor-grade rugged laptop, a multi-touch rugged tablet PC, a “business” rugged laptop and a laptop that provides all-day battery life.
Dell Latitude E6400 XFR – Military/Contractor-Grade
- Ballistic Armor Protection System enables protection and a high drop specification (up to 4 ft)
- QuadCool Thermal Management System allows the XFR to operate in temperature extremes
- PrimoSeal technology has a high combined level of Ingress protection rating (IP65)
Dell Latitude XT2 XFR – Multi-Touch Tablet PC
- The multi-touch is a 12.1-in.-wide-aspect outdoor-viewable screen
- Withstand drops of up to 3 feet.
- Quick conversion from a thin tablet PC to a traditional laptop with a full-size keyboard
Dell Latitude E6410 ATG – “Business”
- High-durability textured paint for protection from physical wear and spill-resistant input surface
- Fast response free-fall sensor on the motherboard along with a Dell StrikeZone shock absorber protects systems against drops
Dell Latitude E6410 - All-Day Battery Life
- Magnesium alloy construction, long-lasting paint finishes, and robust metal hinges
- Long, reliable battery life
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.