ASPE members appointed to ICC
Nine ASPE members are named to the International Code Committee to help establish future guidelines for the group.
The ASPE members selected by ICC and the committees on which they will serve are as follows:
Code Development Committees
- David E. DeBord, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AP (ASPE Chicago Chapter) – Plumbing
- James Paschal, PE, CPD, LEED AP (ASPE Eastern Michigan Chapter) – Mechanical
- Ronald E. Holmes (ASPE Alabama Chapter) – Residential
- Terrence R. LeBeau, CPD (ASPE Chicago Chapter) – Swimming Pool
- Winston L. Huff, CPD, LEED AP (ASPE Nashville Chapter) – Green Construction, Energy and Water
- Phillip F. Parisi (ASPE New York City Chapter) – Green Construction, General
Code Interpretation Committee – Plumbing, Mechanical, Fuel Gas, and Swimming Pool
- Gary M. Chiurazzi, CPD (ASPE Capital Region New York Chapter)
- Jim Kendzel, MPH, CAE
Code Action Committee – Plumbing, Mechanical, Fuel Gas, and Residential
- David W. Burke, CPD (ASPE Western Michigan Chapter)
In addition to the above code committees, ASPE is represented on the ICC Membership Council and Industry Advisory Council by its Executive Director/CEO Jim Kendzel, MPH, CAE.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.