Video: Commissioning of Federal Buildings
A discussion on Federal building commissioning, high-performance building, guiding principles, approaches, documentation, lessons and more.
- Understanding the government customers, the federal acquisition process and resources available.
- Obtain working knowledge of federal commissioning guidelines and requirements.
- Gain an appreciation for federal project commissioning document compliance and acceptance.
- Lessons learned from federal commissioning projects.
Video courtesy: CxEnergy
- Baskar Subbarao, PE, CxA, CMVP, LEED AP, Zodiac, Inc.
A discussion about Government customers, marketing to the Government, Partnering with companies to
be a better provider to federal customers. A discussion on Federal building commissioning, high-performance building, guiding principles, approaches, documentation, lesson learnt, guidelines and mandates for new building and existing building.
CxEnergy is the premier conference & expo in commissioning, building technology, and energy management. CSE subscribers receive a 10% discount to the CxEnergy 2023 with promo code CSE10 (May 2-5, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX). Learn more and register.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). Together, these Authorities in Building Performance represent over 600 member companies and 2,500 certified professionals in the testing, adjusting, and balancing, commissioning, and energy management industries.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.