Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 27 to April 2, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. COVID-19 strategies for hospitals, coronavirus' effects on the A/E industry, zero energy achievements, coronavirus advice and grow facilities.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for March 27 to April 2 covered COVID-19 strategies for hospitals, coronavirus’ effects on the A/E industry, zero energy achievements, coronavirus advice and grow facilities. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Preparing for COVID–19: Strategies for creating isolation areas with existing hospital infrastructure – Hospitals and clinics will need to find ways to support an increase in patients who test positive for the virus. Strategies for creating isolation wards and using underutilized space can help.
2. Coronavirus’ impact on the A/E industry, March 30, 2020 – Morrissey Goodale is providing A/E leaders with news on the coronavirus and its impact on the industry. Highlights this week include an update on the coronavirus’ impact on the A/E industry and poll results about what the future of the industry looks like in the short- and long-term.
3. Achievements in Zero Energy – Zero energy, zero carbon at different scales, in different climates.
4. Ask an expert on Coronavirus: Managing the business of engineering with Mike Walters – Mike Walters provided expert advice to engineers and others involved in the business of engineering
5. Have you designed grow facilities? – Yes, grow rooms, as in marijuana. Tell us your engineering success stories