Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 9-15, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Energy storage and microgrids, wireless lighting systems, HVAC and COVID-19, HVAC systems in manufacturing buildings and medical gas system design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered energy storage and microgrids, wireless lighting systems, HVAC and COVID-19, HVAC systems in manufacturing buildings and medical gas system design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Energy storage plays a key role in microgrids – Energy storage systems can provide robustness to a microgrid installation by improving resiliency of the electrical supply and creating an ROI for the stakeholders.
2. The future of wireless lighting systems – What should lighting designers consider for the future of wireless lighting systems?
3. Survey finds majority of companies used subpar HVAC solutions in response to COVID-19 – Nearly 60% of companies spent over $500,000, 26% spent more than $5M to upgrade, install HVAC systems.
4. Specifying HVAC systems in manufacturing, warehouse buildings – Warehouse, manufacturing and logistics facilities need engineering experts to specify various HVAC and plumbing systems.
5. The evolution of medical gas systems design – Medical gas systems design has changed, and is outlined in NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.