Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 13-19, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 changes, medical gas systems and hydraulic system design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 changes, medical gas systems and hydraulic system design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2021 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote now! – Who will win gold in 2021? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 17th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online.
2. How to interpret NFPA 99 medical gas, electrical changes – NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code identifies some new ways to specify medical gas and electrical systems.
3. Know the changes to NFPA 99 Chapter 6 – New sections were added to NFPA 99-2021 health care facilities electrical systems acceptance testing and electrical preventive maintenance.
4. The evolution of medical gas systems design – Medical gas systems design has changed, and is outlined in NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code.
5. Designing hydraulic systems on high-rise, large buildings – Know how making correct decisions in the initial hydraulic plan helps the facility operate more efficiently and effectively.