Video: Fundamentals of Test, Adjust, & Balance for Engineers, Cx & Energy Providers
This practical, information-packed session explains many of the key test and balance challenges—from practical system design considerations, to the TAB Process and more.
- Understand the proper use, application, and limitations of the TAB instrumentation.
- Understand what is accurate, useful and meaningful data that is obtained in the field vs. laboratory data for use on their project.
- Gain an understanding of HVAC systems and the TAB/measurement process; how can systems be set up to allow for proper data collection.
- Promote a project team approach to address schedule challenges, design alternatives as it relates to balancing device locations, equipment usage and HVAC system operation.
Video courtesy: CxEnergy
- Jim Hall, PE, TBE, CxA, Systems Management & Balancing, Inc.
This practical, information-packed session explains many of the key test and balance challenges—from practical system design considerations, to the TAB Process, to obtaining meaningful and useful data—that if properly addressed in cooperation with an independent TAB firm can ensure that any project goes smoothly.
CxEnergy is the premier conference & expo in commissioning, building technology, and energy management. CSE subscribers receive a 10% discount to the CxEnergy 2023 with promo code CSE10 (May 2-5, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX). Learn more and register.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). Together, these Authorities in Building Performance represent over 600 member companies and 2,500 certified professionals in the testing, adjusting, and balancing, commissioning, and energy management industries.