Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed fire and life safety articles in 2021
Read the best articles about fire and life safety published in the last year including: Fire pump applications, NFPA 72-2022, NFPA 101 and COVID, NFPA 99 interpretations and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online about fire and life safety posted over the last year covered fire pump applications, NFPA 72-2022, NFPA 101 and COVID, NFPA 99 interpretations and designing data center fire and life safety systems. Also: See additional fire and life safety stories here.
1. Understanding fire pumps, their applications and sizing – Learn about fire pump types, drivers, sizing and components.
2. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
3. NFPA 101 and COVID-19 – Engineers need to consider the public health and life safety issues of reopening a building after COVID-19.
4. How to interpret NFPA 99 medical gas, electrical changes – NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code identifies some new ways to specify medical gas and electrical systems.
5. How to design data center fire, life safety systems – An expert panel provides engineering and design tips for fire and life safety systems in this Q&A.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.