HVAC design for indoor pools, spas
This manual provides design tips for those designing HVAC for swimming pools and spas.
SPS provides contractors with the information needed to confidently include indoor pools, spas, and fountains in their design capabilities. Input from original equipment manufacturers (OEM), mechanical contractors, and consulting engineers have been incorporated into the HVAC industry's first ANSI-recognized design manual for indoor pools and spas .
Manual SPS addresses the unique dynamics for pools and spas including:
• Controlling dew point temperatures of space air as well as space temperature
• Compatibility with moist air and pool chemicals
• Sealing and insulating duct work
• Code requirements
• Designing for higher operating and installation costs, higher efficiency systems, and the expense of ongoing maintenance
• Dehumidification systems and indoor air quality.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.