The Future of Power Solutions webcast series ON DEMAND
Microgrids 101: Combining multiple power sources for maximum efficiency and uptime
Tue, Apr 30, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT
This presentation is designed to educate energy professionals (CSEs, owners, distributed energy managers) regarding microgrid and distributed generation projects. The presenter(s) will introduce the topic of microgrids, discuss commonly used power generation technologies and the circumstances that make microgrids an ideal energy solution. During this webcast, the presenter(s) will provide examples of successful microgrid projects from around the world, highlighting the unique attributes of each project. They will also identify best practices to consider when evaluating and planning a potential project.
- Overview of microgrids.
- Understanding of common power generation technologies used in microgrids.
- Examples of successful installations from around the world.
- Identification of best practices when evaluating and planning a potential microgrid project.
Microgrids 201: Integrating renewables and battery storage into your power solutions
Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT
This presentation is designed to educate energy professionals (CSEs, owners, distributed energy managers) regarding microgrid and distributed generation projects incorporating battery storage with multiple energy sources including renewables. During this webcast, the presenter(s) will discuss the unique benefits and challenges of incorporating battery storage solutions into a microgrid, and provide real-world examples of successful projects including lessons learned and best practices identified.
- Introduction to energy storage solutions.
- Understanding of common benefits and challenges of energy storage.
- Examples of successful, real-world installations.
- Identification of lessons learned and best practices for successful energy storage.
Tom Drake, Regional Sales Manager Gas Power Systems
Christian Mueller, Senior Sales Engineer, MTU Onsite Energy
Ryan Murphy, Business Development Manager, Mission Critical Installations, MTU Onsite Energy
Brian Ponstein, Regional Sales Engineer, MTU Onsite Energy
Amara Rozgus & Jack Smith, CFE Media & Technology