State of the Industry: Power Design Research Results
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion
We asked, you answered and now we’d like to share your thoughts on the state of the industry during these unusual times. Lisa Bagwell, ABB’s Director of Field Application Engineering for North America, will share key findings, trends and highlights of this year’s Electrical Design and Power Systems survey. Conducted in September with Consulting Specifying Engineer readers, the study provides insights on changes in demand for project types, products and technologies. We’ll also provide a 2022 business outlook.
- How is the specifying project mix changing?
- What key technologies are emerging in projects?
- Understanding the critical challenges and issues affecting the future of electrical and power systems, engineers and/or the industry.
- How does my business/company/firm compare to the industry?
- What does the adoption for “smart technologies” or Internet of Things (IoT) look like?
Lisa Bagwell, Director of Field Application Engineering, North America, ABB
Amara Rozgus, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology