Weekly merger, acquisition, deal update: May 26

This week Morrissey Goodale reported three deals in the United States and three international deals involving companies from Singapore, France, and Canada.

05/26/2017


This week Morrissey Goodale reported three deals in the United States and three international deals involving companies from Singapore, France, and Canada.

This week Morrissey Goodale reported three deals in the United States and three international deals involving companies from Singapore, France, and Canada. Courtesy: Morrissey Goodale

M&A Transactions

5/22/2017

Industry leader Coffman Engineers (Seattle, WA) (ENR #198), announced the acquisition of electrical engineering firm, DEI Electrical Consultants (Spokane Valley, WA). Link to details

5/1/2017

66-person AE firm K2M Design (Cleveland, OH), acquired InterDesign Group (Indianapolis, IN), an architectural design and planning services firm. Link to details

5/15/2017

Schofield Brothers (Framingham, MA) acquired Sullivan Surveying Company (Natick, MA), a civil engineering and land surveying company. Schofield Brothers is a multidisciplinary civil engineering, land surveying, and land-planning firm. Link to details

5/23/2017

Rowsley (Singapore) agreed to acquire AC Consortium Pte Ltd (Singapore), a leading industrial building design firm. The acquisition will be made through Rowsley's wholly-owned subsidiary RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Singapore). Link to details

5/16/2017

ENR's #89-ranked global design firm, Assystem (Paris, France) signed an agreement with Ardian (Paris, France) to transfer 60% of the company's Global Product Solutions (GPS) division, leaving the former 40% with ownership. Link to details

5/12/2017

Architecture and design firm, Lemay (Montreal, Canada), and Toker + Associates (Calgary, Canada) have merged. Toker + Associates is an architecture and interior design firm known for its innovative workplace strategies. Link to details



Product of the Year
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
40 Under Forty: Get Recognized
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
MEP Giants Program
The MEP Giants program lists the top mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering firms in the United States.
September 2018
Power boiler control, Product of the Year, power generation,and integration and interoperability
August 2018
MEP Giants, lighting designs, circuit protection, ventilation systems, and more
July 2018
Integrating electrical and HVAC systems, emerging trends in fire, life safety, ASHRAE 90.4
Data Centers: Impacts of Climate and Cooling Technology
This course focuses on climate analysis, appropriateness of cooling system selection, and combining cooling systems.
Safety First: Arc Flash 101
This course will help identify and reveal electrical hazards and identify the solutions to implementing and maintaining a safe work environment.
Critical Power: Hospital Electrical Systems
This course explains how maintaining power and communication systems through emergency power-generation systems is critical.
Data Center Design
Data centers, data closets, edge and cloud computing, co-location facilities, and similar topics are among the fastest-changing in the industry.
click me