July 2 Southland Industries update: radiant floor tubing, test-and-balance
At the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center located in Fort Hood, Texas, Southland Industries has brought the chilled water and steam plants online, and test-and-balance has begun.
As of the beginning of July, the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center has achieved the following on the project:
- The team has begun startup and checkout of equipment in all areas of the project
- Radiant flooring tube installation is underway in the hospital atrium
- The West Clinic is being tested and balanced and finishes in the North Clinic are underway
- All parking garages remain to be plumbed
- The chilled and steam plants are online.