2017 Product of the Year Finalists
2017 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote for this year’s best products
Who will win gold in 2017? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for this year’s 13th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online here.
Another year of innovation and technological advancement has led up to the 13th annual Product of the Year awards. This year, companies submitted their new and improved products introduced in the 2016 calendar year to be judged for this distinguished honor. Here, we have listed the finalists in each of the 16 categories. It is now up to Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers to determine which products will stand out from the crowd and win gold, silver, and bronze.
Vote for the products you feel are the best in their categories by June 30, 2017. The product that receives the most votes within the program will be named the Most Valuable Product (MVP) of 2017. The results will appear in September 2017 in print and online.
Finalists by category
- Air Movement, Dehumidification, Humidification
- BAS, Controls, Energy Management
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical: Cable, Wire, Components
- Electrical: Fuses, Circuit Breakers, Safety
- Emergency, On-Site, Standby Power
- Equipment-Level Sensors & Controls
- Fire, Life Safety, Mass Notification
- Lighting & Luminaires
- Lighting Controls
- Plumbing & Water Management
- Pumps, Pump Controls
- Software: Design, Modeling, Analysis
- Test Instruments, Meters, Data Loggers
The Outdoor Ground Box provides 20-amp, 30-amp, and low-voltage electrical connections that can be installed on college campuses, in commercial outdoor office spaces, and at outdoor retail shopping centers, amusement parks,…