Video: Go Beyond Traditional Cx Processes: Ensuring Mission-Critical Facilities are Operationally Ready
This presentation explains how unplanned outages or unprepared systems and staff can have serious consequences for ongoing operations.
- Know what it means for a mission-critical facility to be operationally ready.
- Learn how to integrate operational readiness into your existing Cx processes.
- Understand the tools available to enable Cx providers as they work collaboratively with building owners and contractors to deliver operationally ready facilities.
- Hear real-world examples with results and how you can do the same.
Video courtesy: CxEnergy
- Alex Kozinets, PE, CxA, EBCP, LEED AP, Facility Grid
- Craig Eadie, Straightline Consulting Limited
Commissioning data centers and other mission-critical facilities requires going beyond the traditional processes to ensure a seamless transition from construction project to building operations. Unplanned outages or unprepared systems and staff can have serious consequences for ongoing operations.
CxEnergy is the premier conference & expo in commissioning, building technology, and energy management. CSE subscribers receive a 10% discount to the CxEnergy 2023 with promo code CSE10 (May 2-5, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX). Learn more and register.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). Together, these Authorities in Building Performance represent over 600 member companies and 2,500 certified professionals in the testing, adjusting, and balancing, commissioning, and energy management industries.