Video: From Commitment to Completion – Promises Made/Promises Kept an energy case study
This presentation examines a single-owner office building approximately 250,000 sq ft showing the project’s progress from the initial energy audit and its findings to today’s energy footprint.
- How understanding that planning, hard work and communication are the key ingredients to a successful project.
- How this project has changed the owner’s outlook on energy based projects, and how to proceed going forward.
- Discuss what the M&V portion taught the team. What were the winners and what were busts, if any.
- Describe any lessons learned from the process that would have made the project better.
Video courtesy: CxEnergy
- Al Lapera, CxA, EMP, TLC Engineering Solutions
This presentation is a case study of a single-owner office building approximately 250,000 sq ft showing the project’s progress from the initial energy audit and its findings & predicted energy savings to today’s energy footprint. The presentation is a collaborative effort, indicating the same project from both the design teams and the owner’s perspectives.
It will go through the entire process: Audit, decisions made, implementation thru measurement and verification. The presentation displays, where applicable, audit predictions and their actual outcome.
CxEnergy is the premier conference & expo in commissioning, building technology, and energy management. CSE subscribers receive a 10% discount to the CxEnergy 2023 with promo code CSE10 (May 2-5, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX). Learn more and register.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). Together, these Authorities in Building Performance represent over 600 member companies and 2,500 certified professionals in the testing, adjusting, and balancing, commissioning, and energy management industries.