Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: September 30-October 6, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered switchgears, feeder methods, HVAC, air distribution and intelligent buildings.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered switchgears, feeder methods, HVAC, air distribution and intelligent buildings.
1. Sponsored video: Switchgear or switchboards? – Which electrical option is more appropriate?
2. Power distribution options: Comparing feeder methods – Experienced designers and contractors will choose power distribution feeders to meet the specific needs of a project.
3. Regulating HVAC with VRF systems – Variable refrigerant flow systems have a lot to offer as an alternative HVAC system.
4. Air distribution’s importance in data processing environments – Data center design requires a lot of thought and planning when it comes to air distribution. Following ASHRAE guidelines and standards can provide a roadmap for users.
5. Are intelligent buildings the future of engineering? – Network solutions, new “internet of things” services, open solutions and artificial intelligence technologies are transforming commercial buildings into smart, efficient, sustainable, safe and comfortable environments that intelligently adapt and respond to people’s needs.