Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: October 7-13, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered building design, electrical power systems, EV charging, BAS audits and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered building design, electrical power systems, EV charging, BAS audits and more.
1. Driving future change: California Air Resources Board’s Southern California Headquarters raises the bar for all-electric building design – The all-electric facility advances revolutionary efforts to improve air quality through reduced vehicle emissions.
2. Safety in the design, maintenance of electrical power systems – Safety is the key component of all electrical power systems and must be included in the design — and maintained through the electrical system’s life.
3. Top 5 things to know about EV charging infrastructure – As the demand for electronic vehicles (EVs) continues to grow, here are five important things to know about EV charging infrastructure.
4. Five ways to prepare for an audit of a BAS – Understand the process of auditing an existing BAS.
5. Case study: Cost comparison of power feeder installations – Experienced designers and contractors will choose power distribution feeders to meet the specific needs of a project.