Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: October 21-27, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered HVAC, electrical power systems, arc flash, smoke damper and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered HVAC, electrical power systems, arc flash, smoke damper and more.
1. Regulating HVAC with VRF – Variable refrigerant flow systems have a lot to offer as an alternative HVAC system.
2. Safety in the design, maintenance of electrical power systems – Safety is the key component of all electrical power systems and must be included in the design — and maintained through the electrical system’s life.
3. Arc Flash Studies: Why and when do I need them? – Henderson Engineers outlines the purpose of an arc flash study.
4. Benefits of using professionals for smoke damper investigation and repair services – Smoke damper testing is often overlooked, which can lead to dangerous situations in buildings should a fire incident occur. Testing, though, is a complex process and is best left to professionals who know and understand the codes.
5. Case study: Cost comparison of power feeder installations – Experienced designers and contractors will choose power distribution feeders to meet the specific needs of a project.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.