Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: November 11-17, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered BAS, VRF, design-build, ESG and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered BAS, VRF, design-build, ESG and more.
1. Five ways to prepare for an audit of a BAS –Understand the process of auditing an existing BAS.
2. Your questions answered: Pairing VRF with applied HVAC solutions – In this Q&A, learn how Linear Expansion Valve (LEV) Kits help pair VRF with applied HVAC solutions for more flexibility to meet a building’s specific load, airflow, and application requirements.
3. Design-build: No longer an “alternative”? – Firms that are proficient in design-build understand the importance of establishing partnerships that address the specific skill sets required for each particular project, along with the capacity to perform the work in the required timeframe.
4. Should an engineering firm worry about ESG? – Engineering firms that follow environmental, social and governance principles embrace a holistic approach to business.
5. Navigating the route to more sustainable mission critical power – Which mission critical power option is right for your next building application?
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.