Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer content: May 27 to June 2, 2022
The most-viewed content from the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, smoke control systems, NFPA 72-2022, HVAC systems and K-12 schools.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, smoke control systems, NFPA 72-2022, HVAC systems and K-12 schools. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2022 40 Under 40 winners announced – Family, work and community drive these winners to excel.
2. What every engineer designing smoke control systems should know – This outlines the design requirements and their basis for smoke control systems.
3. What to know about the 2022 edition of NFPA 72 – The 2022 edition of NFPA 72 has a number of changes. These changes can be implemented before the adoption of the code to enhance a fire alarm’s system design.
4. Your questions answered: How to incorporate controls into HVAC systems – HVAC systems and their controls have continued to advance.
5. Technology drives K-12 school changes in automation and controls – Updates, COVID and tech trends are shifting the way K-12 schools are designed with regard to building automation and controls.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.