Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer content: May 13-19, 2022
The most-viewed content from the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, dynamic UPS systems, air handling systems, microgrids and hospital decarbonization.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, dynamic UPS systems, air handling systems, microgrids and hospital decarbonization. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2022 40 Under 40 winners announced – Family, work and community drive these winners to excel.
2. Your questions answered: Dynamic UPS systems: How kinetic energy can protect sensitive processes and equipment – Dynamic uninterruptible power supply systems provide conditioned electrical power to mission critical facilities. Learn the basics, along with benefits of specifying.
3. Diagnosing health care air handling systems – Designing air handling systems, especially for health care facilities, can be quite challenging given myriad constraints and choices for both the air handling units and their companion distribution networks.
4. How do microgrids relate to the National Electrical Code? – Learn about the applicable code sections relating to microgrids and interconnected sources within NFPA 70.
5. Video: Electrification, decarbonization in hospitals – Two experts from Henderson Engineers explain how hospitals are setting trends in building electrification.