Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer content: June 10-16, 2022
The most-viewed content from the past week covered NFPA 72-2022, rooftop units, 40 Under 40 winners, K-12 school changes and emergency generators.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered NFPA 72-2022, rooftop units, 40 Under 40 winners, K-12 school changes and emergency generators. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. What to know about the 2022 edition of NFPA 72 – The 2022 edition of NFPA 72 has a number of changes. These changes can be implemented before the adoption of the code to enhance a fire alarm’s system design.
2. Applied versus packaged rooftop units — does it matter? – The line between applied and packaged rooftop units is sometimes blurred, and ultimately the needs of the project will dictate whether applied or packaged should be recommended and specified based on the wide array of available options.
3. 2022 40 Under 40 winners announced – Family, work and community drive these winners to excel.
4. Technology drives K-12 school changes – Updates, COVID and tech trends are shifting the way K-12 schools are designed.
5. Five reasons emergency generators fail when you need them – Here are five common reasons why generators fail.