Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer content: July 15-21, 2022
The most-viewed content from the past week covered electrical distribution systems, electrical system design, NFPA updates, electrical room design and microgrids.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered electrical distribution systems, electrical system design, NFPA updates, electrical room design and microgrids. Where you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Electrical distribution systems: Fuses versus circuit breakers – How does an electrical engineer decide between fuses and circuit breakers? The answer: It depends.
2. Trends, changes in data center electrical system design – Several trends are pushing the electrical and power systems in data centers in different directions.
3. Understanding the NFPA 13-2022 updates – An overview of the adopted changes of NFPA 13 offers insights into what changes are imminent.
4. Your questions answered: How to design an electrical room with a reduced footprint – In this Q&A, the Schneider Electric expert discusses how electrical room components can be reduced to allow for flexibility and value.
5. How do microgrids relate to the National Electrical Code? – Learn about the applicable code sections relating to microgrids and interconnected sources within NFPA 70.