Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 20-26
Read the best articles from the past week. Interpreting ASHRAE 62.1, retaining engineering talent, 2019 Product of the Year winners, unified mass notification ecosystems, HVAC in hospitals and health care facilities questions answered.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Sept. 20-26 covered interpreting ASHRAE 62.1, retaining engineering talent, 2019 Product of the Year winners, unified mass notification ecosystems, HVAC in hospitals and health care facilities questions answered. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Interpreting ASHRAE 62.1 – ASHRAE Standard 62.1 is best known for its regulation of the amount of ventilation air delivered to each space in a commercial building by HVAC systems through various ventilation approaches to system design
2. Three ways to retain engineering talent – Use these tips to keep engineers employed at your firm
3. 2019 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
4. What is a unified mass notification system – Fire and life safety professionals need to leverage notification assets to get the emergency message out to the affected group as soon as possible
5. Your questions answered: HVAC: Hospitals and health care facilities – Responses to several questions about hospital HVAC systems are answered here
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.