Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 17-23, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Specifying systems, chilled water plant and optimization, NFPA 99 Chapter 6 changes and indoor air quality.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered specifying systems, chilled water plant and optimization, NFPA 99 Chapter 6 changes and indoor air quality. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Specifying systems to achieve outcome-based energy goals – The design of energy-efficient building systems requires a holistic, integrated design process, with early engagement, supported by three basic elements for success.
2. Understanding chilled water plant performance – Chilled water plant optimization strategies can be deployed through traditional programmed sequence of operations.
3. Chiller energy optimization systems versus building automation systems – Learn the nuances of a chiller energy optimization system operates contrasted with a building automation system.
4. Know the changes to NFPA 99 Chapter 6 – New sections were added to NFPA 99-2021 health care facilities electrical systems acceptance testing and electrical preventive maintenance.
5. Guide to indoor air quality for multi-family units – Understand why indoor air quality has become a crucial element of living environment building operations.