Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: October 11-17
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Oct. 11-17 covered determining which boiler system to design, IPD and VDC can lead to project success, 2019 Product of the Year winners, unified mass notification systems and the 2019 Commissioning Giants. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Determining which boiler system to design – There are many different configurations of boilers; learn about the three primary types used for environmental and process systems
2. IPD and VDC can lead to project success – Engineers can leverage the integrated project delivery and virtual design and construction processes
3. 2019 Product of the Year Winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
4. What is a unified mass notification system – Fire and life safety professionals need to leverage notification assets to get the emergency message out to the affected group as soon as possible
5. 2019 Commissioning Giants – The 2019 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms