Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: November 26 to December 2, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year winners, automated fault detection, environmental conservation, BAS replacements and commissioning giants.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year winners, automated fault detection, environmental conservation, BAS replacements and commissioning giants. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2021 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2021 Product of the Year program.
2. Engineering with automated fault detection and diagnostics – Building engineers and commissioning professionals can use automated fault detection and diagnostics, which has been more commonly used to save building energy and facilitate predictive maintenance.
3. Four standards that guide environmental conservation in the built environment – To combat greenhouse gas emissions and design healthy and productive spaces, engineers and designers should strive to apply not only LEED standards to their projects, but also RESET, Living Building Challenge, Passive House and WELL Building standards.
4. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
5. 2021 Commissioning Giants – The 2021 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms.