Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: November 1-7
Read the best articles from the past week. Eight steps to managing building cyberrisk, 2019 Commissioning Giants, Division 25 Specification questions answered, 2019 Product of the Year winners and selecting the proper wiring solutions.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Nov. 1-7 covered the eight steps to managing building cyberrisk, 2019 Commissioning Giants, Division 25 Specification questions answered, 2019 Product of the Year winners and selecting the proper wiring solutions. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Case study: Eight steps to managing building cyberrisk – This case study documents a cyber journey and cyberrisk mitigation strategy implemented on operational technology systems in the HDR office building
2. 2019 Commissioning Giants – The 2019 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms
3. Your questions answered: Division 25 Specification – Questions not answered during the Oct. 22, 2019, webcast on “Division 25 Specification: Live Software Demonstration for Integrated Systems” are answered here
4. 2019 Product of the Year Winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
5. Selecting the proper wiring solutions – Learn about the essential properties and applications of different electrical wiring pathway systems