Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 8-14, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. 40 Under 40 winners, COVID-19 advice, a university rec center being converted, air filtration and energy audit changes.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for May 1-7 covered 40 Under 40 winners, COVID-19 advice, a university rec center being converted, air filtration and energy audit changes. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 40 Under 40 winners announced – These 2020 40 Under 40 winners have what it takes to lead the building industry to a higher level.
2. Ask an expert: COVID-19 advice from Ruairi M. Barnwell – Both engineering and business topics are covered in this Q&A with Ruairi M. Barnwell.
3. University rec center converted to COVID-19 care center – The California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo’s Recreation Center has been converted into a COVID-19 care center.
4. What’s so important about air filtration? – Filters are ubiquitous in air handling systems, so it’s helpful to understand the different options for filters and to learn about how they function.
5. Changing how energy audits are done – The Rapid Energy Modeling tool quickly and comprehensively analyzes campus energy efficiency, targets inefficient buildings, benchmarks energy use and provides insights