Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 29 to June 4, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 13-2019 revisions, 40 Under 40 winners, fire and life safety systems, public health laboratory safety and COVID-19 impacts.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for May 29 to June 4 covered chilled water plants, COVID-19 and the business of engineering, 40 Under 40 winners and wireless lighting controls. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Air- versus water-cooled chilled water plants – A water-cooled chiller plant can be more efficient over the life span of the system and will be less costly than an air-cooled chiller plant.
2. Q&A with WSP on COVID-19: Business of engineering – Leaders from WSP USA reply to questions, reflecting on how the business of engineering will change due to COVID-19.
3. 2020 40 Under 40 winners announced – These 2020 40 Under 40 winners have what it takes to lead the building industry to a higher level.
4. COVID-19 and the impacts to the workplace – The Bala Consulting Engineers COVID-19 Task Force has published a white paper to assist engineers in making buildings safer.
5. Future-proof health care facilities with wireless lighting controls – As the industry continues to gain momentum in wireless control solutions, what is the future of lighting controls in critical applications such as a health care environment?
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.