Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, May 24 to May 30
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for May 24 to May 30 covered USP 797 and USP 800 compliance, sustainable site energy solutions, 2019 Product of the Year finalists, 2018 Fire & Life Safety Study results and 2019 40 Under 40 winners.
1. USP 797 and USP 800: 8 common mistakes to avoid when complying – The revisions to USP 797 and new USP 800 standards will go into effect December 1, 2019.
2. Sustainable site energy solutions: Ten things you can do now for big impact – While alternative energy solutions are not a new thing, their economical payback has improved considerably with increased technological strides and available incentives.
3. 2019 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. 2018 Fire & Life Safety Study – Fire, life safety in office buildings
5. 2019 40 Under 40 winners – The 2019 40 Under 40 winners are changing the world, one building at a time.