Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, May 24 to May 30
Read the best articles from the past week. Engineers and building professionals clicked on: USP 797 and USP 800 compliance, sustainable site energy solutions, 2019 Product of the Year finalists, 2018 Fire & Life Safety Study results and 2019 40 Under 40 winners.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for May 24 to May 30 covered USP 797 and USP 800 compliance, sustainable site energy solutions, 2019 Product of the Year finalists, 2018 Fire & Life Safety Study results and 2019 40 Under 40 winners.
1. USP 797 and USP 800: 8 common mistakes to avoid when complying – The revisions to USP 797 and new USP 800 standards will go into effect December 1, 2019.
2. Sustainable site energy solutions: Ten things you can do now for big impact – While alternative energy solutions are not a new thing, their economical payback has improved considerably with increased technological strides and available incentives.
3. 2019 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. 2018 Fire & Life Safety Study – Fire, life safety in office buildings
5. 2019 40 Under 40 winners – The 2019 40 Under 40 winners are changing the world, one building at a time.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.