Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 22-28, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 13-2019 revisions, 40 Under 40 winners, fire and life safety systems, public health laboratory safety and COVID-19 impacts.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for May 22-28 covered NFPA 13-2019 revisions, 40 Under 40 winners, fire and life safety systems, public health laboratory safety and COVID-19 impacts. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Interpreting revisions to NFPA 13-2019 – Know how to navigate the restructured NFPA 13 sprinkler standard and understand technical changes.
2. 2020 40 Under 40 winners announced – These 2020 40 Under 40 winners have what it takes to lead the building industry to a higher level.
3. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
4. Designing public health laboratories to safeguard researchers during pandemics – In laboratories across the globe, researchers are working around the clock to develop better testing procedures and treatments to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
5. What engineering changes lie ahead? Bala notes COVID-19 impacts – Bala Consulting Engineers provided input on how consulting engineers can prepare their business and engineering practices during and after COVID-19.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.