Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 22-28, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 13-2019 revisions, 40 Under 40 winners, fire and life safety systems, public health laboratory safety and COVID-19 impacts.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for May 22-28 covered NFPA 13-2019 revisions, 40 Under 40 winners, fire and life safety systems, public health laboratory safety and COVID-19 impacts. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Interpreting revisions to NFPA 13-2019 – Know how to navigate the restructured NFPA 13 sprinkler standard and understand technical changes.
2. 2020 40 Under 40 winners announced – These 2020 40 Under 40 winners have what it takes to lead the building industry to a higher level.
3. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
4. Designing public health laboratories to safeguard researchers during pandemics – In laboratories across the globe, researchers are working around the clock to develop better testing procedures and treatments to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
5. What engineering changes lie ahead? Bala notes COVID-19 impacts – Bala Consulting Engineers provided input on how consulting engineers can prepare their business and engineering practices during and after COVID-19.