Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 21-27, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. 40 Under 40 winners, modeling electrical systems, optimizing water usage, power for fire/life safety systems and HVAC changes.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, modeling electrical systems, optimizing water usage, power for fire/life safety systems and HVAC changes. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2021 40 Under 40 award winners announced – The 2021 40 Under 40 award winners are models of achievement.
2. Picking software to model electrical systems – As electrical power and lighting systems become more complex, modeling for safe and reliable electrical operations becomes increasingly important.
3. Optimizing water usage in an energy-hungry world – Having a comprehensive understanding of the framework of energy and environmental regulations can be critical in supporting energy clients and improve water usage.
4. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
5. How HVAC, BAS have changed during COVID-19 – In this proprietary research study, respondents provided information on a variety of HVAC and BAS topics, plus details about how COVID-19 has affected their work.