Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: May 21-27, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. 40 Under 40 winners, modeling electrical systems, optimizing water usage, power for fire/life safety systems and HVAC changes.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, modeling electrical systems, optimizing water usage, power for fire/life safety systems and HVAC changes. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2021 40 Under 40 award winners announced – The 2021 40 Under 40 award winners are models of achievement.
2. Picking software to model electrical systems – As electrical power and lighting systems become more complex, modeling for safe and reliable electrical operations becomes increasingly important.
3. Optimizing water usage in an energy-hungry world – Having a comprehensive understanding of the framework of energy and environmental regulations can be critical in supporting energy clients and improve water usage.
4. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
5. How HVAC, BAS have changed during COVID-19 – In this proprietary research study, respondents provided information on a variety of HVAC and BAS topics, plus details about how COVID-19 has affected their work.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.