Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, March 8-14
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for March 8-14 covered AHU component makeup, combined heat and power systems, female engineers as leaders, the 2019 HVAC & Building Automation Systems Study, and developing hyperscale data centers. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- AHU types, components, and configurations – In this second portion, engineers will understand the component makeup of air handling units (AHUs) and their inclusion within various HVAC systems.
- Your questions answered: Critical power: Combined heat and power systems – Questions not covered during the March 7, 2019, webcast are addressed here.
- Female engineers as leaders – It’s never been a better time to be a woman in engineering or any STEM career.
- 2019 HVAC & Building Automation Systems Study – Five HVAC, BAS survey findings including building structure, HVAC and BAS revenue, and specifications.
- Developing hyperscale data centers – When designing hyper scale data centers, consider elements of design, construction and commissioning.