Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 26 to April 1, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. COVID-19 and HVAC equipment, NFPA 72-2022, NFPA 101 and COVID-19, effective COVID-19 mitigation and NEC electrical grounding.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered COVID-19 and HVAC equipment, NFPA 72-2022, NFPA 101 and COVID-19, effective COVID-19 mitigation and NEC electrical grounding. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Dealing with COVID-19’s impact on current HVAC systems and equipment – Approaching COVID-19 mitigation through HVAC systems and equipment from a preventive, proactive vantage point gives people a better chance of containing the spread of the virus and limiting the collateral damage it can cause.
2. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
3. NFPA 101 and COVID-19 – Engineers need to consider the public health and life safety issues of reopening a building after COVID-19.
4. Effective COVID-19 mitigation for HVAC systems – There are many technologies available for HVAC systems to combat the spread of COVID-19, but not all systems apply to all building types.
5. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.