Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 25-31, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Lighting control systems, electrical power quality, lighting controls, mergers and acquisitions and metal-clad cable and busways.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered lighting control systems, electrical power quality, lighting controls, mergers and acquisitions and metal-clad cable and busways. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How lighting control systems contribute to flexible, future-proof buildings – Lighting control systems play an important role in buildings that need to address future challenges, both predictable and unanticipated.
2. Electrical power quality and system harmonics: Practical options exist – Harmonic distortion resolution of variable frequency drive motor applications will provide the most beneficial actions for IEEE 519 compliance.
3. How to use sequence of operations for lighting controls – Sequence operations provides a clear, concise and client-friendly method of communicating lighting design intent.
4. Weekly merger and acquisition update: March 25, 2022 – This week Morrissey Goodale reported seven U.S. deals and three international deals involving companies from Norway and the United Kingdom.
5. How to specify metal-clad cable and busways – Wiring methods like metal-clad cable and busways, using premanufactured components, can offer significant labor savings, but their limitations should be understood before specifying them.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.