Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 20-26, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Coronavirus' effects on the A/E industry, how hospitals can fight the coronavirus, mass notification systems and expert coronavirus advice for engineers.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for March 20-26 covered coronavirus’ effects on the A/E industry, how hospitals can fight the coronavirus, mass notification systems and expert coronavirus advice for engineers. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Coronavirus’ impact on the A/E industry – Morrissey Goodale is providing A/E leaders with news on the coronavirus and its impact on our industry from a variety of a perspectives and how companies are dealing with this new normal.
2. Coronavirus’ impact on the A/E industry, March 23, 2020 – Morrissey Goodale is providing A/E leaders with news on the coronavirus and its impact on the industry. Highlights this week include a list of shelter-in-place orders for cities and the coronavirus’ impact on the AEC market so far.
3. How U.S. hospitals are designed to battle coronavirus, other infectious diseases – Hospitals are designed to control the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19. A look at how they do this as well as some ideas health systems may want to consider as they prepare for the pandemic-related possibilities we face.
4. Design aspects of mass notification systems – The design and implementation of a mass notification system requires a risk analysis to determine the needs and requirements
5. Ask an expert on COVID-19: Michael Sheerin provides engineering guidance – Michael Sheerin shared expert advice to engineers and others involved in the technical aspects of engineering and designing building systems