Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 19-25, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 72-2022, NEC electrical grounding, COVID-19 mitigation, the scope and cost of a BAS and NFPA 101 and COVID-19.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered NFPA 72-2022, NEC electrical grounding, COVID-19 mitigation, the scope and cost of a BAS and NFPA 101 and COVID-19. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. What to look for in NFPA 72-2022 – This article is a look at some of the significant changes that may be included in the 2022 edition of NFPA 72.
2. Effective COVID-19 mitigation for HVAC systems – There are many technologies available for HVAC systems to combat the spread of COVID-19, but not all systems apply to all building types.
3. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
4. Identify cost, scope of a BAS – Finding the budget to implement a building automation system often proves challenging. Learn to compare scope against the cybersecurity requirements.
5. NFPA 101 and COVID-19 – Engineers need to consider the public health and life safety issues of reopening a building after COVID-19.