Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: June 5-11, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. COVID-19 questions, chilled water plants, COVID-19 workplace impacts and engineering challenges.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for June 5-11 covered COVID-19 questions, chilled water plants, COVID-19 workplace impacts and engineering challenges. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Five questions building engineers will be asking after COVID-19 – Building engineers will be facing a new normal after the COVID-19 pandemic is over. There are many questions to ask in that new world to try and find some certainty.
2. Air- versus water-cooled chilled water plants – A water-cooled chiller plant can be more efficient over the life span of the system and will be less costly than an air-cooled chiller plant.
3. COVID-19 and the impacts to the workplace – The Bala Consulting Engineers COVID-19 Task Force has published a white paper to assist engineers in making buildings safer.
4. Q&A with WSP on COVID-19: Business of engineering – Leaders from WSP USA reply to questions, reflecting on how the business of engineering will change due to COVID-19.
5. How Clark Nexsen is approaching COVID-19 engineering challenges – Clark Nexsen’s Bill Stingl shares technical solutions to building engineering challenges.