Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles June 21-27
Read the best articles from the past week. Fire alarm notification design, 2019 Product of the Year Finalists, arc flash hazards, electrical system design and commissioning, and combining HVAC and fire suppression piping
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for June 21-27 covered fire alarm notification design, 2019 Product of the Year Finalists, arc flash hazards, electrical system design and commissioning, and combining HVAC and fire suppression piping. Were you out last week? Catch up here with the link to each article below.
1. Best practices for fire alarm notification design – As the functions and goals of fire alarm notification systems expand, the system layout must be effectively designed to provide a variety of vital signals.
2. 2019 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. Arc flash hazards: How to provide a safe work environment – Safety is the top priority in any work environment, and there is growing concern and increased discussion around the topic of arc flash hazards.
4. Electrical systems, from design to commissioning – Learn how to define the procedures of electrical schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, and construction administration including electrical commissioning.
5. Combining HVAC, fire suppression piping – Modern, energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems can stress a project budget with their additional energy-efficiency requirements. Combining HVAC water distribution with a fire suppression piping system can result in first-cost savings, which can improve system life cycle costs.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.