Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, June 14 to June 20
Read the best articles from the past week. Engineers and building professionals clicked on: smoke control approaches in high-rise buildings, 2019 Product of the Year Finalists, sprinkler installation and obstructions, electrical system design and commissioning and the new norm of energy efficiency.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for June 14 to June 20 covered smoke control approaches in high-rise buildings, 2019 Product of the Year Finalists, sprinkler installation and obstructions, electrical system design and commissioning and the new norm of energy efficiency. Were you out last week? Catch up here with the link to each article below.
1. Common smoke control approaches in high-rise buildings – A fire protection engineer’s approaches to smoke control in high-rise buildings may focus on the rationale behind such approaches — with consideration of the benefits, costs and potential pitfalls.
2. 2019 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. Sprinkler installations and obstructions – Sprinkler protection is an essential component of building fire and life safety. Sprinkler fire suppression systems are required to be installed with an understanding of the applicable standards and proper coordination among other building services throughout a project lifecycle.
4. Electrical systems, from design to commissioning – Learn how to define the procedures of electrical schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, and construction administration including electrical commissioning.
5. The new norm of energy efficiency – Energy-efficient buildings and products are becoming the norm rather than the exception.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.