Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 30 to August 5, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Cooling plant optimization controllers, transformer protection, mergers and acquisitions, Product of the Year finalists and LED lighting advancements.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered cooling plant optimization controllers, transformer protection, mergers and acquisitions, Product of the Year finalists and LED lighting advancements. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. When to use cooling plant optimization controllers – Use of specialized controls packages can unlock cooling plant equipment efficiency for improved performance.
2. Transformer protection is essential for reliable power – Transformer protection is vital to ensure that one of the most expensive and important pieces of equipment in a power system can stay in service.
3. Weekly merger and acquisition update: July 23, 2021 – This week Morrissey Goodale reported nine U.S. deals and three international deals involving companies from the United Kingdom, Canada, and Norway.
4. 2021 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote now! – Who will win gold in 2021? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 17th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online.
5. Lighting design engineers look at LED lighting advancements in K-12 schools – New LED advancements provide a level of capability that previously had been inaccessible to school facilities. PBA and Illuminart explore the evolution of lighting from incandescent to LED.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.