Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 20-26, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for July 20-26 covered re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Does your engineering firm need a tech stack? – Learn how to develop or fine-tune an integrated tech stack at your engineering firm.
2. Air- versus water-cooled chilled water plants – A water-cooled chiller plant can be more efficient over the life span of the system and will be less costly than an air-cooled chiller plant
3. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. Computational fluid dynamics’ role in understanding COVID-19 droplet propagation – Using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis, engineers are uniquely positioned to analyze the transmission of droplet particles related to COVID-19.
5. Seven steps to plan for re-entering the workplace – When people return to the office after the COVID-19 pandemic has subsided enough, it is important to have a concrete plan in place during those early days to enhance safety and worker confidence.