Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 20-26, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for July 20-26 covered re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Does your engineering firm need a tech stack? – Learn how to develop or fine-tune an integrated tech stack at your engineering firm.
2. Air- versus water-cooled chilled water plants – A water-cooled chiller plant can be more efficient over the life span of the system and will be less costly than an air-cooled chiller plant
3. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
4. Computational fluid dynamics’ role in understanding COVID-19 droplet propagation – Using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis, engineers are uniquely positioned to analyze the transmission of droplet particles related to COVID-19.
5. Seven steps to plan for re-entering the workplace – When people return to the office after the COVID-19 pandemic has subsided enough, it is important to have a concrete plan in place during those early days to enhance safety and worker confidence.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.