Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 13-19, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for July 13-19 covered re-entering the workplace, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, air filters for trapping COVID-19 and air ventilation and HVAC. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Seven steps to plan for re-entering the workplace – When people return to the office after the COVID-19 pandemic has subsided enough, it is important to have a concrete plan in place during those early days to enhance safety and worker confidence.
2. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. How to apply NFPA 99 in the design of health care facilities – Examine three areas of NFPA 99 that are often discussed during the design and construction of a health care facility.
4. Researchers create air filter to trap, kill COVID-19 – University of Houston researchers have collaborated and designed a “catch and kill” air filter with nickel foam that can trap the virus responsible for COVID-19, killing it instantly.
5. Air ventilation and HVAC with Brian Sharkey – Brian Sharkey with Airadigm Solutions offers test-and-balance professionals tips on air balancing and other HVAC issues in nonresidential buildings.