Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 7-13, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Electric vehicle charging stations, health care generators, Product of the Year, lighting code compliance and hospital design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered electric vehicle charging stations, health care generators, Product of the Year, lighting code compliance and hospital design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Expert Interview: the benefits of on-site electric vehicle charging stations – Glumac’s Scott Clemons breaks down the environmental and financial benefits of owning on-site electric vehicle charging stations and why they offer unique opportunities for those who purchase them.
2. Understand the distinctions of generators for health care – Generator systems designed for health care occupancies have a unique set of requirements.
3. 2021 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2021 Product of the Year program.
4. Thinking about emergency lighting code compliance – Emergency lighting control takes on many different forms and consulting engineers need to know the required codes and standards as well as the strategies to take to find the best possible solutions.
5. How are hospitals being designed differently to achieve energy efficiency? – Hospitals and health care facilities are changing and their energy efficiency and sustainability systems must transform with them.