Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, January 4-10
Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s top 5 most read articles online for Jan. 4-10 covered the top 10 articles of 2018; understanding the changes to NFPA 70-2017; salary survey results; emergency, standby, and backup generator questions answered; and designing power systems for co-location data centers. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- Top 10 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles of 2018 – Look back on the top 10 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles of 2018 as determined by audience members.
- Understanding the changes to NFPA 70-2017 – NFPA 70-2017: The National Electrical Code (NEC) has many requirements that apply to designing electrical systems for health care facilities. It’s vital to understand the changes in the 2017 edition in order to stay code-compliant.
- Salaries fall slightly, job outlook remains high – Job satisfaction is high, and employees are generally positive. Compare your salary and company structure to find out where you stand against others in your field.
- Your questions answered: Emergency, standby, and backup generators – Presenters from the critical power webcast on Dec. 11, 2018, answer questions left unaddressed during the live presentation.
- Designing power systems for co-location data centers – Engineers must consider many factors when designing power and electrical systems for data centers.