Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, January 25-31
Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s top 5 most read articles online for Jan. 25-31 covered augmented reality in building design and construction, how to design fire alarm notification systems, AHUs in HVAC design configuration, designing power systems for high performance buildings, and generator questions answered. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- Augmented reality in building design and construction – How we’re using AR technology, HoloLens and more to build the facilities of tomorrow.
- How to design fire alarm notification systems – This mass notification and emergency communication system design discussion is holistic and includes all associated coordination requirements.
- AHUs in HVAC system design configurations – In this third portion, review guidelines, standards, and basic concepts for designing HVAC projects using AHUs.
- Designing backup, standby, and emergency power for high-performance building – Backup power design for a high-performance building is required, and offers many benefits.
- Your questions answered: Emergency, standby, and backup generators – Presenters from the critical power webcast on Dec. 11, 2018, answer questions left unaddressed during the live presentation.