Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, January 18-24
Why are AHUs important, design strategies for HVAC systems, setting new engineering habits, school boiler replacement case study, and AHU component makeup were Consulting-Specifying Engineer's five most clicked articles from last week, Jan. 18-24. Were you out last week? You can catch up here.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s top 5 most read articles online for Jan. 18-24 covered why are AHUs important, design strategies for HVAC systems, setting new engineering habits, school boiler replacement case study, and AHU component makeup. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- Why are AHUs important? – Providing energy-efficient and comfortable HVAC systems is an important task for HVAC engineers and designers. In this first part, learn about the importance of air handling units (AHUs) within building HVAC systems.
- Design strategies for efficient HVAC systems – The integration of high-performance HVAC design strategies can do as much to make systems energy-efficient as specifying high energy efficiency ratings.
- Set new engineering habits – These four engineering trends may help you decide what to change in the new year.
- Case study: School boiler replacement – A Nebraska school district embraced outside-the-box HVAC design to connect existing facilities and new construction into an efficient engineering solution.
- AHU types, components, and configurations – In this second portion, engineers will understand the component makeup of air handling units (AHUs) and their inclusion within various HVAC systems.